RIC: Chris Ford email@example.com
Head Official: Kevin Trott firstname.lastname@example.org
IMPORTANT information below for officials this year...
YOU ARE CERTIFIED UNTIL DECEMBER 31 this year with your last year course.
September 6, 2021
ATTENTION: ALL PAST, PRESENT, AND FUTURE REFEREES
New officials will have to complete the online "Hockey University 1/2" courses, then will have to complete an in-person certification clinic prior to going on the ice. We don't have the dates for the in-person clinics yet, but they will be tentatively scheduled for a weekend in October.
1. Go to https://register.
2. Click on "LOGIN" in the top right corner
3. If you already have the HCR account set up, you can sign in. If this is your first time on the account, click on "SIGN UP"
4. Enter in your information as requested
5. A verification email will be sent to your email address to log in. Agree to the user agreement
6. You should be now fully logged in to the new website. Before registering for a clinic, you have to link your Hockey Canada number. In the top right, click on the "face" icon, then click on "MY ACCOUNT"
7. Click on "LINK A MEMBER". You can link your account using your name and birthdate, or your Hockey Canada number. Once your info is entered, click on "SEARCH". Find your name, then click on "LINK THIS MEMBER". On the "Relation" Tab, scroll to the bottom and click on "SELF"
8. You should now be linked up for the Hockey Canada Registration. To check your past qualifications, you can click on "MEMBERS", then click on the profile that has been linked with your Hockey Canada number (the second one). Clicking on "QUALIFICATIONS" should show you all the courses you've taken.
9. Click back to https://register.hockeycanada.
10. Follow the steps to register for a clinic.