ePACT is a secure emergency network, that Williams Lake Minor Hockey will use to collect medical and emergency contact information electronically. Not only will ePACT replace paper forms, but it will also ensure we have a way to communicate with the players/families in the event of an illness, injury, or larger scale emergency.
ePACT makes it far easier for you to share emergency information with us, while also ensuring we have access to records anytime, anywhere with the mobile app – even without an internet connection.
You will always own your account and the information in it. Plus, ePACT maintains the same levels of security as online banking, and limits access only to the administrators we assign for enhanced privacy.
Why are we using ePACT?
- To save time - With ePACT, you only need to complete your child’s information once, and then verify that it is still correct for subsequent seasons (which can be done in two minutes)!
- Improved privacy and security – Eliminating paper forms ensures that your player’s key information is safe and secure, while authorized coaching staff can still access this information any time they need it.
- Better support – ePACT makes it easy to share comprehensive health and emergency contact details, so Coaches etc. can provide the best support to the players. Plus, they can update this anytime and we will automatically receive those new details.
How it works
- You will receive an email invite to share information with Williams Lake Minor Hockey. You have to sign in from the Invitation that WLMHA sends, or the system won’t know who the form is for and it will not get loaded into the Minor Hockey System.
- You then click ‘Complete Request’ to create a free account, or log-in if you already have an existing ePACT account.
- Enter the required information, like medical conditions, and share it with Williams Lake Minor Hockey so that team staff have access.
- At the end of the form you have to “Accept Waiver”, and then “SHARE”.
- If this has been done and you are still having issues, you can sign back in and go to the “My Request’ button. This should send it again if it never went the first time.
- There will be some of you who refuse to complete these on line, preferring to do the paper Medical Information Sheets. This is fine. Our main goal is to have every player’s medical information on hand should a medical emergency occur.
Have questions or feedback? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-855- 773-7228 ext. 1 to speak with ePACT’s Customer Success Team.